BYU football is home to clearly some of the nation’s top football facilities. BYU has invested millions of dollars over the past five years to upgrade its football facilities. The Cougars’ state-of-the-art facilities include a two-story strength and conditioning center, the nation’s largest indoor practice facility, football offices and team meeting rooms, leading edge athletic training facilities, outdoor practice fields, football hall of fame, everyday team-oriented locker room in the Student Athlete Building and an upgraded game-day locker room at the 64,000-seat LaVell Edwards Stadium.DID YOU KNOW...
- 64,045-seat LaVell Edwards Stadium (Voted by Sports Illustrated as one of the best places in the country to watch a college football game.)
- Largest indoor practice facility in the country
- 116,000-square foot Football and Athletic Department Administrative Facility
- State-of-the-art Student-Athlete Academic Center
- Team-Oriented Locker Room
- World-Class Weightlifting Facilities
- Leading-Edge Athletic Training Facilities