- Went 1-2 in fall tournament play.
- Recorded four wins and four losses in the fall tournament season.
- Made his spring debut against TCU.
- Had an 0-2 record in the dual season.
- Partnered with Evan Urbina to tally a 3-1 doubles record in the spring.
- Played tennis at the Colegio Miraflores
- also played on the soccer team
- regional champion from 2000-2006
- state champion from 2000-2008
- national champion in singles and doubles
- 12 national championships in doubles
- finished 2008 as the No. 2 ranked player in the country
- won a bronze medal at the Central American Junior Games..
- Has one younger brother
- majoring in business
- chose BYU because of the business and tennis programs and the atmosphere.
- 2009-10; 4-6(singles); 6-4(doubles)
- Career; 4-6(singles); 6-4(doubles)