- Prepped at Tigard High School where he lettered in football and track
- all-league wide receiver senior year
- first-team all-league in long jump, high jump, javelin, 110-meter hurdles, 300-meter hurdles and 4x400-meter relay
- league champion in javelin (twice), 110-meter hurdles, 300-meter hurdles and 4x400-meter relay
- second in regionals in decathlon, first place in javelin
- two-time second-place finisher in javelin
- third in state in 110-meter hurdles
- fourth in state in 300-meter hurdles
- eighth in state in 4x400-meter relay
- 11th-place decathlete at junior nationals
- seventh place in javelin at junior nationals.
- Born February of 1989 in Tigard, Ore.
- parents are Len and Mary Dalton
- majoring in exercise science.
- Best Marks: SP - 45-01.00, Javelin - 209-04.00, 110mH - 14.71,
Decathlon - 6997, 100m - 11.15, HJ - 6-08.00, 400m - 50.4, LJ - 21-11.00, discus - 155-00.00
Brigham Young University – Athletic Creative Services © 2009