- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Get to Know the Athletes
- Recent Headlines
- BSB - Barker leads to Cougars to 6-2 victory over LMU
- WTEN - Anderson-Littlewood clinches, Jones and Miclat lead Cougars over Zags
- SFB - Cougars' three home runs lead to victory over Wildcats
- WTRACK - Women earn MPSF All-Academic Honors
- WSWIM - 23 Cougars receive all-academic honors
- MTEN - Sargeant and Pearce lead as BYU blanks Gonzaga
- Men's Schedules
- Women's Schedules
- Other Schedules
- Upcoming Events
Logistics of the Game
- BYU Athletics
- Athletic Department
- Support BYU
- Video | Audio
- Upcoming Broadcasts
- Cougar IMG Sports Network
- Recent Video
- SFB - Bull sets K's record, Cougars take series
- BSB - Pitching and hitting combine for win against Pacific
- WTEN - Cougars improve to 5-1 in WCC with win over Broncos
- SFB - BYU beats USU in the 8th inning
- WBKB - UConn 2nd half rally ends BYU Elite Eight hopes
- MVLB - Cougars topple Bruins to clinch MPSF Title
- Fan Zone
The Cougars played in the title game of the MWC Tournament four different years, finally pulling off the victory in 2002 to become the MWC Champions and automatically advance to the NCAA Tournament. Four Cougars received All-Conference honors in 2002, including junior Erin Thorn being named MWC Tournament MVP and receiving first-team honors for the second year in a row.
How has BYU fared nationally?
In 2002 the Cougars surprised the nation by advancing to the third round of NCAA Tournament, the farthest in BYU women's basketball history, ending with a Sweet 16 loss to long-time powerhouse Tennessee. In 2001, the Cougars picked up their first post-season win since the 1981-82 season against Oregon State before falling to Hawai'i in the second round.
How can I access a media guide?
Printed media guides are no longer available. Digital media guides are available online.
How can I buy tickets?
Visit BYU's online ticket office at www.byutickets.com, or call the Marriott Center Ticket Office at 378-BYU1 or 1-800-322-BYU1.
General admission tickets are available at the Marriott Center usually an hour and a half prior to game time. When a men's basketball game follows a women's game, individuals have the option to buy a ticket to the men's game and enter both games for the price of one.
How do I get to the game, and where can I park?
All basketball games are held in the Marriott Center on the northwest corner of campus, approximately 200 East University Parkway. Parking is available at the Marriott Center and at LaVell Edwards Stadium across the street.
For more information and maps to the venue, www.byutickets.com and click on the venues link on the left menu.
How long has the women's basketball program existed at BYU?
Records have been kept for BYU women's basketball since the 1972-73 season.