Join BYU's women's golf coaches for three days of golf instruction in sunny St. George during the BYU Women's Golf Clinic Retreat on April 24-27. The BYU Women's Golf Retreat includes three fun filled, educational days and nights surrounded by great people in sunny St. George.
Instruction will be directed by BYU Head Coach, Sue Nyhus, Ph.D. and Assistant Coach, Dave DeSantis, PGA. Short game, full swing, performance psychology, and on course instruction will be offered.
The Retreat will begin with check in at the Abbey Inn on April 24th. Instruction will begin the following morning and conclude on April 27th with an awards luncheon.
Join us for an uplifting and educational experience. Don't miss
out! Space is limited, so sign up soon. Small class sizes and personal attention is guaranteed.
All levels of golfers are welcome!
BYU Women's Golf Team
Golf Clinic and Retreat
St. George, UT
April 24-27, 2005
* Hotel accommodations (3 nights)
* All meals for student except one dinner on your own
* Breakfast and dinner for spouses (lunches on your own)
* 15 hours of instruction including on course instruction and performance psychology
* 3 hours of spouse instruction
* Video analysis
* Student and spouse green fees
* Welcome gifts and much more
$1500 per Student
$2000 per Couple
A portion is tax deductible
For more information contact: