Alta High School
1992-1993 | 1996-1999
- Undeclared major
- Parents are Dan and Jane
- Served an LDS mission to England
- Four-year letterman at Alta High School
- Finished first in region second singles
- Second in state second singles
- Coach Osborne on Benji: "He has been accepted into medical school. Benji is showing that he'll be able to have a great senior year. He has a heart of a lion, and he never gives up."
BYU Hall of Fame
Freshman Year 1996-1997
- A record of 2-6 in singles and 0-2 in doubles.
Sophmore Year 1997-1998
- Played in three dual matches and in five tournament events, tallying a 5-3 overall record in singles as well as a 5-3 total in doubles.
Junior Year 1998-1999
Redshirt Year 1992-1993
Medical Redshirt Year 1992-1993