- Majoring in economics
- Graduated Cum Laude with a 3.98 GPA in H.S.
- All-Academic and All State in cross country in 1995
- All-State track in 1996 and 1997
- USATF Junior All-American in the 3000 meters
- Favorite food is Honey Nut Cheerios
- Enjoys being around children and loves outdoor activities
third at the WAC Indoor Championships in the 3000m as a freshman...recorded fastest time of season (18:09) and a 10th-place finish at the Fresno Invitational...
was a member of the outdoor track and field team, finishing first at the BYU Invitational in the 1500m and first at the Robison Invitational in the 5000m.