BYU men's basketball will play its final road game of the regular season when the Cougars play at Portland Thursday at 8 p.m. PST in the Chiles Center.
Thursday's game will be televised live on ESPNU. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- BYU has won four-straight games against Portland, including a 69-45 win in Provo to open conference play this season. Elijah Bryant totaled 22 points and 15 rebounds while Yoeli Childs added 26 points and 13 rebounds in the win over the Pilots.
- TJ Haws has dished out five-plus assists in four-straight games, including six against Santa Clara, seven vs. San Francisco and five apiece at Pepperdine and at San Diego. He is averaging 5.8 assists and has a 2.9 to 1 assist to turnover ratio during that stretch.
- BYU received a pair of solid performances off the bench last week. Dalton Nixon had eight points, four rebounds, three assists and two steals at Pepperdine while Zac Seljaas hit 5 of 6 from the field for 11 points at San Diego.
BYU Cougars (21-8, 10-6 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 326-119 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Portland Pilots (10-19, 4-12 WCC)
- Head Coach: Terry Porter
- Alma Mater: UW-Stevens Point, 1993
- Career Record: 21-41 (2nd)
- Record at Portland: Same
- TV: ESPNU
- TV Talent: Roxy Bernstein (play-by-play), Caron Butler (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Terry Nashif (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 17-2
- Last Meeting: BYU won 69-45, 12/28/17
- H/A/N: 10-0/6-2/1-0