BYU men's basketball will play its third-straight road West Coast Conference game when the Cougars play at San Francisco Saturday at 2 p.m. PST in War Memorial at the Sobrato Center.
BYU's game against San Francisco will be televised live on KJZZ in Utah and nationally on Stadium and WatchStadium.com. The radio broadcast will be available live on the BYU Sports Network, on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Seniors Jake Toolson and Yoeli Childs combined for 54 of BYU’s 74 points in Thursday’s win against Pacific. Toolson hit 10 of 15 from the field and 6 of 8 from 3-point range for a new career high of 28 points. His six 3s also tie a career high. With BYU trailing 53-51, Toolson scored 14 points during a 21-0 run, including a stretch of three-straight 3-pointers. Childs, playing for the first time after missing four games due to injury, scored 26 points.
- Senior TJ Haws has started 122-consecutive games, tied with Jeff Chatman for the longest streak of consecutive starts in BYU history. Haws is also eight points away from breaking into the top-10 in scoring in BYU history.
- BYU is sixth in the nation in field goal percentage (49.6) and fourth in 3-point field goal percentage (40.6). The Cougars have shot above 50.0 percent from the field in 10 games and above 40.0 from 3-point range in 10 games.
BYU Cougars (15-6, 4-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Pope
- Alma Mater: Kentucky, 1996
- Division I Career Record: 92-62 (5th)
- Record at BYU: 15-6 (1st)
San Francisco Dons (14-7, 3-3 WCC)
- Head Coach: Todd Golden
- Alma Mater: Saint Mary’s, 2008
- Career Record: 14-7 (1st)
- Record at San Francisco: Same
- TV: Stadium and KJZZ
- TV Talent: Noah Coslov (play-by-play), Dani Klupenger (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchStadium.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: *19/15-8
- Last Meeting: USF won 77-71, 2/21/19
- H/A/N: *9/7-2|*7/5-5|3-1
*Wins in 2016 and 2017 vacated by NCAA
BYU men's basketball has released its full 2021-22 men's basketball schedule on Tuesday.
BYU men’s basketball will hold walk-on tryouts on Sept. 18 from 8-10 a.m. MDT in the Marriott Center.
The West Coast Conference released its 2021-22 men's basketball conference schedule on Wednesday.
BYU men’s basketball head coach Mark Pope announced today that junior guard Seneca Knight will join the team as a…