To educate student-athletes on making healthy food choices for athletic performance as well as helping athletes create healthy habits for life. Co-teaches Health 201 and provides team education as well as individual consultations on a variety of topics which include, but are not limited to athletic performance, weight loss or weight gain, meal planning, healthy eating while traveling/eating out, disordered eating, celiac disease nutrition, diabetes nutrition, etc.
- BS in Dietetics from BYU, 2003
Prior to BYU
- Completed a one year internship at Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria, Illinois
- Clinical dietitian at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Wellness/clinical dietitian at the Central Utah Clinic and Provo Canyon School
- Resides in Spanish Fork, Utah, with her husband Kevin and their son Ty and daughter Ava
- Hometown: Rapid City, South Dakota