- Manages a sales staff that develops relationships with new and existing corporate sponsors of BYU Athletics in addition to managing his own portfolio of clients.
Years at BYU
Jared joined the BYU team in November of 2009 as an Account Executive. No stranger to BYU Athletics, Jared completed an internship with the BYU team in 2008. Since joining BYU full time in 2009, Jared has been promoted to various roles including his current position as the General Sales Manager. His previous experience includes managing an outside sales team for Orbit Medical and as an intern for the Utah Jazz, working with in-arena promotional activity. A graduate of Brigham Young University, Jared earned his degree in Business Management with an emphasis in marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, emphasis in marketing from BYU
Prior to BYU
- Orbit Medical – Area Sales Manager
- Attask - Account Manager
- Married to Charle and has 4 daughters
- Enjoys basketball, football, slow-pitch softball, fishing and hunting.
- Mission – Manchester, New Hampshire
- Hometown - Sandy, UT