- Developing and supervising policies, logistics and procedures related to football equipment operations.
- Designing, delivering, evaluating and managing standard and special equipment and branding experiences for NCAA Division I recruits, student-athletes, coaches, administrators, alumni and fans.
- Continue to create a culture in equipment operations that elevates the player experience by balancing innovation with the program's rich tradition.
Professional Experience & Associations
- UNLV Equipment Operations (2020-2021)
- Fresno State Equipment Operations (2017-2019)
- Central Arkansas (2014-2016)
- Kansas City Royals Grounds Crew (2010-2014)
- St. Louis Rams Equipment Aid (2005-2011)
- Certified member of the Athletic Equipment Manager Association
- Active member of the American Football Coaches Association
- B.S. Sports Science Avila University (Kansas City, 2012)
- Team captain and four-year starter at center for Avila
- Wife: Paige Snyder
- Children: daughters Aspen, Collins and Brecken
- Grandfather, Don Hewitt, worked as equipment manager for the Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams for 32 years (1967-1994). Father, Todd Hewitt, worked with the Rams' equipment as well (1979-2011), followed by ten years in the same role at USC (2012-2021).
- Brother, Travis, works as Director of Equipment Operations at Fresno State