- Steve Magleby joined Rockwood’s staff in 2018 as an assistant coach.
- Magleby has helped coach six All-Americans and three Academic All-Americans. He has also coached four MAC Hermann Trophy candidates, two semifinalists and one finalist.
- Magleby was at BYU when the women’s soccer staff earned the honors of 2019 United Soccer Coaches Regional Staff of the Year and 2021 NCAA DI United Soccer Coaches Women’s Staff of the Year.
- Served as the assistant coach for the BYU men’s club soccer team
- Magleby currently serves as the Director of Coaching at Utah Celtic FC, and is also a head coach for the club and for Utah ODP
- He is the Co-Founder and Director of Operations for Calle Soccer
- Magleby played soccer for the BYU men’s soccer PDL as a starting midfielder
- He also had the opportunity to play for the RSL Reserve Team in 2007, and for Boldklubben Skjold (Denmark) in 2010
- Magleby graduated from BYU in 2009 with a degree in Latin American Studies
- In 2015, he received a diploma from the Catalan Coaching School in Barcelona, Spain
- Him and his wife Dayna have six kids - Jayne, Vinny, Frankie, Hans, Rose and Mads
- The Darnestown, Maryland native served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in La Paz, Bolivia