- BYU head diving coach (2015-)
- Prior to BYU, worked as National and International Team Director with Mission Viejo Nadadores Diving Team in California
- MPSF Men's and Women's Diving Coach of the Year (2021-22)
- Coached Mickey Strauss to MPSF Men's Diver of the Year (2021-22)
- Coached Kennedy Cribbs to MPSF Women's Diver of the Year (2021-22)
- Coached BYU divers to 11 MPSF Championships
- Four-time NCAA Champion and 11-time All-American at Miami (1995-2000)
- NCAA Champion (10-meter, 2000)
- NCAA Champion (10-meter & 3-meter, 1997)
- NCAA Champion (10-meter, 1995)
- NCAA Bronze Medalist (3-meter, 1995)
- NCAA Silver Medalist (2-meter, 1995)
- Only three-time 10-meter men's diving champion in NCAA history
- NCAA Diver of the Year (1997)
- Two-time USA Diving Olympic Trials competitor (1996, 2000); finished as high as sixth.
- Inducted into Miami's UM Sports Hall of Fame (2011)
- Prepped at El Toro High School in Lake Forest, California
- Happily married to his wife, Allison. They have four daughters.
- Graduated with a B.B.A. in international finance and marketing from the University of Miami (2000); also minored in Spanish.
- Served a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Buenos Aires, Argentina (1997-99)