Following a one-point loss at Long Beach State, BYU basketball will look to bounce back Friday against Adams State at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center. The game will be televised live on BYUtv and broadcast live on the Cougar IMG Sports Network, KSL NewsRadio 102.7 FM/1160 AM and BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143.
- Coming off a 66-65 loss at Long Beach State, BYU hosts Adams State, its first of three-straight games in the Marriott Center. After Adams State, BYU plays Mississippi Valley State (11/25) and Belmont (11/28).
- Cougar center Corbin Kaufusi enjoyed the best game of his career against Long Beach State, posting career highs of 17 points and 10 rebounds in addition to three blocks. Kaufusi shot 7 of 10 from the field and 3 of 4 from the free throw line.
- Coach Dave Rose is BYU’s all-time leader in winning percentage at 74.4 percent and second in career wins at 258. He has led the Cougars to 10-straight 20-win seasons and 10-straight postseason appearances, including eight NCAA tournament appearances during that stretch.
BYU Cougars (1-1, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 258-89 (11th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Adams State Grizzlies (0-2, 0-0 RMAC)
- Head Coach: Russ Caton
- Alma Mater: Adams State, 1997
- Division I Career Record: 52-85 (7th)
- Record at Adams State: 0-2 (1st)
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann(play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: Cougar IMG Sports Network, KSL 102.7 FM / 1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: First meeting
- Last Meeting: First meeting
- H/A/N: 0-0/0-0/0-0