Coming off a hard-fought win a San Francisco, BYU's road trip will continue when the Cougars play at Pacific Saturday night at 7 p.m. PST at the Alex G. Spanos Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on BYUtv and broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Jahshire Hardnett had one of his best games as a Cougar in the win at San Francisco as he played a career-best 34 minutes and tied his career high with 11 points. The sophomore guard hit 4 of 4 from the field and 3 of 4 from the free-throw line while adding two assists, two steals and zero turnovers.
- BYU has played some of its best basketball away from home this season as the Cougars are 4-0 in true road games and 2-1 in neutral games. Including the last three road games of the 2016-17 season, the Cougars have won seven-straight away games. The last time BYU won seven-straight on the road was the last two away games of 2013-14 and the first five of 2014-15.
- In last season’s 62-47 win at Pacific, TJ Haws scored 16 points and Yoeli Childs grabbed 14 rebounds.
BYU Cougars (13-3, 2-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 318-114 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Pacific Tigers (6-10, 1-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Damon Stoudamire
- Alma Mater: Arizona, 2008
- Career Record: 17-32 (2nd)
- Record at Pacific: Same
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 9-5
- Last Meeting: BYU won 62-47, 1/21/17
- H/A/N: 4-2/4-2/1-1