BYU men's basketball will close out the regular season Saturday by hosting No. 6/6 Gonzaga in the Marriott Center at 6 p.m. MST.
Saturday's game will be televised live on ESPN2. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- With BYU’s win against Portland and Pacific losing to San Francisco on Thursday, the Cougars clinched the No. 3 seed in the 2018 Gorilla Glue West Coast Conference Basketball Championships. BYU’s opponent, the No. 6 seed, will be determined after the conclusion of Saturday’s games.
- Over the last five games, Dalton Nixon has emerged as BYU’s most reliable bench scorer, averaging 8.8 points per game. He had one of his best scoring games of the season at Portland as he hit 5 of 10 from the field and a career-best 2 of 4 from 3-point range for 14 points.
- TJ Haws has had some of his best scoring nights in his three career games against Gonzaga, including scoring 26 in Spokane this season. Last season, he had 29 at home vs. the Bulldogs and he hit five 3s at Gonzaga.
BYU Cougars (22-8, 11-6 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 327-119 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
No. 6/6 Gonzaga Bulldogs (26-4, 16-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Few
- Alma Mater: Oregon, 1987
- Career Record: 529-117 (19th)
- Record at Gonzaga: Same
- TV: ESPN2
- TV Talent: Eric Rothman (play-by-play), Caron Butler (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: Gonzaga leads 13-6
- Last Meeting: Gonzaga won 68-60, 2/3/18
- H/A/N: 2-4/3-4/1-5