BYU men's basketball will conclude a five-game road swing when the Cougars play at West Coast Conference foe Saint Mary's Saturday at 8 p.m. PST in McKeon Pavilion.
Saturday's game will be televised live on ESPNU. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- At Pacific, junior guard Jahshire Hardnett came off the bench for the first time this season and totaled 17 points – including 14 in the second half. He hit 4 of 4 from the free-throw line in the final 47 seconds to help the Cougars hold off the Tigers and claim their first road win of the season.
- Junior guard TJ Haws posted game highs of 24 points and six assists at Pacific. He hit 6 of 12 from the field and 4 of 8 from 3-point range. Over the last seven games, Haws is averaging 20.4 points and 5.1 assists while shooting 52.3 percent from the field, 46.2 percent from 3 and 85.4 percent from the FT line.
- BYU opened the Pacific game hitting 10 of 11 from the field and 5 of 6 from 3 for a 26-10 lead. The Cougars hit nine 3s in the first half, a season high for either half.
BYU Cougars (9-7, 1-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 338-129 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Saint Mary's Gaels (9-7, 0-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Randy Bennett
- Alma Mater: UC San Diego, 1986
- Career Record: 401-169 (17th)
- Record at Saint Mary's: Same
- TV: ESPN2
- TV Talent: Dave Feldman (play-by-play), Adrian Branch (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: Series tied 13-13
- Last Meeting: BYU won 85-72, 03/05/18
- H/A/N: 9-5/2-7/2-1