Fresh off a win at Pepperdine, BYU men's basketball will head north to play at San Francisco Saturday at 8 p.m. PST in War Memorial at the Sobrato Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain and NBC Bay Area and online at TheW.tv. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- TJ Haws hit 7 of 14 from the field and 18 of 22 from the free-throw line for a career-best 34 points. His free throws made and attempted were the second most in a single-game in BYU history. Haws also added seven rebounds, a career-high tying eight assists and two steals.
- BYU is 19-6 all-time against San Francisco and 15-1 since the Cougars joined the WCC. Last season, the Cougars defeated the Dons 69-59 at San Francisco and 75-73 in Provo.
- Gavin Baxter had his best game in a Cougar uniform in BYU’s 87-76 win at Pepperdine. The freshman forward hit 5 of 5 from the field and 3 of 3 from the free-throw line for a career-best 13 points. He also tied his career high with six boards and added three blocks.
BYU Cougars (12-8, 4-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 341-130 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
San Francisco Dons (15-3, 3-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Kyle Smith
- Alma Mater: Hamilton, 1992
- Career Record: 158-115 (9th)
- Record at San Francisco: 57-33 (3rd)
- TV: AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain, NBC Sports Bay Area
- TV Talent: Barry Tompkins (play-by-play), Kelenna Azubuike (analyst)
- Live Video: TheW.tv
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 19-6
- Last Meeting: BYU won 75-73 (OT), 2/10/18
- H/A/N: 9-1/7-4/3-1