PROVO, Utah – After playing back-to-back road games, BYU men's basketball will head to Hawaii to play in the Maui Jim Maui Invitational beginning with UCLA on Monday, Nov. 25, at 6:30 p.m. HST in the Lahaina Civic Center.
BYU's game against UCLA will be televised live on ESPN2. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- BYU men’s basketball heads to the Maui Jim Maui Invitational for the fourth time in program history. The Cougars last played in Maui in 2014, an appearance that featured BYU scoring 121 points against Chaminade, tied for the fourth-most points in program history. See page 3 for BYU’s all-time results in Maui.
- The Cougars have three players returning to Maui for the second time in Dalton Nixon, Jake Toolson and Alex Barcello. Nixon and Toolson were freshmen at BYU in 2014-15. Toolson appeared in two games and scored 8 points while Nixon played in three and had 10 points. Barcello played in Maui with Arizona last season and saw action in two games.
- BYU is in the middle of a stretch of five-straight games away from home. The Cougars split a pair of road games at Houston and Boise State and now play three-straight neutral games at the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
BYU Cougars (3-2, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Pope
- Alma Mater: Kentucky, 1996
- Division I Career Record: 80-58 (5th)
- Record at BYU: 3-2 (1st)
UCLA Bruins (4-1, 0-0 Pac-12)
- Head Coach: Mick Cronin
- Alma Mater: Cincinnati, 1997
- Division I Career Record: 369-171 (17th)
- Record at UCLA: 4-1 (1st)
- TV: ESPN2
- TV Talent: Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Bill Walton (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: 11-12
- Last Meeting: UCLA won 86-79, 12/18/10
- H/A/N: 5-3/4-7/2-2