PROVO, Utah – BYU men's basketball will host Nevada in the Marriott Center in a nonconference matchup Tuesday at 7 p.m. MST.
BYU's game against Nevada will be televised live on ESPNU and rebroadcast on BYUtv. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- BYU has hit 10-plus 3-point field goals in four-straight games (17 vs. Virginia Tech in Maui, 12 vs. Montana Tech in Provo, 12 at Utah and 14 vs. UNLV at Vivint Smart Home Arena), a school record for consecutive games with double-digit 3s. The old record of three-straight games happened four times, initially in January 2008 and most recently in February of 2016. During the current streak, BYU is shooting 50.9 percent (55 of 108) from 3-point range.
- Senior forward Dalton Nixon had a career day against UNLV, scoring a career-best 17 points while hitting a career-high three 3-pointers. He hit 5 of 7 from the field, 3 of 3 from 3-point range and 4 of 4 from the free-throw line.
- After shooting below 50 percent from the field in the first five games of the season, BYU has shot above 50 percent in five of the last six games including each of the last four.
BYU Cougars (7-4, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Pope
- Alma Mater: Kentucky, 1996
- Division I Career Record: 84-60 (5th)
- Record at BYU: 7-4 (1st)
Nevada Wolf Pack (7-3, 1-0 Mountain West)
- Head Coach: Steve Alford
- Alma Mater: Indiana, 1987
- Career Record: 594-301 (29th)
- Record at Nevada: 7-3 (1st)
- TV: ESPNU
- TV Talent: Eric Rothman (play-by-play), Sean Farnham (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: 13-7
- Last Meeting: Nevada won 86-70, 11/6/18
- H/A/N: 5-1/2-6/6-0