Jon McBride | Posted: 7 Sep 2021 | Updated: 26 Oct 2021
Men's basketball to host walk-on tryouts
PROVO, Utah – BYU men’s basketball will hold walk-on tryouts on Sept. 18 from 8-10 a.m. MDT in the Marriott Center.
Full-time BYU students interested in trying out must meet the following requirements to be eligible to try out:
- Complete the compliance form attached below
- Complete the liability release waiver attached below
- Complete a physical from a physician
- Have a negative sickle cell test
- All forms, physical and sickle cell results must be submitted to the SFH 1130 front desk BEFORE Sept. 17 at 3 p.m.
- Note that sickle cell test results may take a couple days to get back, and the results must be submitted before 3 p.m. on the Sept. 17
- Must be a full-time student here at BYU