BYU welcomes Dominik Jakovljevic to team
PROVO, Utah – BYU men’s tennis announced the signing of Dominik Jakovljevic, the third 5-star recruit of the Cougars 2020 recruiting class, on Saturday.
“We’re thrilled to have Dominik, another 5-star recruit, join Redd and Alex for the 2020 class,” BYU head coach Brad Pearce said. “Dominik is currently ranked No. 30 in the nation, comes from a great family with a very unique story, and is a great fit for our team culture and that of BYU. We have one more spot to fill, but already we have one of the best recruiting classes in the entire country.”
Jakovljevic is a native of Bellevue, Washington and attends Laurel Springs Online School.
- 5-Star recruit
- Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) high of 12.44
- International Tennis Federation (ITF) ranking of 430
- Tennis recruiting top ranking of No. 29 in the nation
- Currently ranked No. 30 in the nation
- Reached the quarterfinals of the Winter Nationals in 2016
- One ITF singles title: J5 Calgary
- Two ITF doubles titles: J4 Vancouver and J5 Victoria
Jakovljevic will join the Cougars for their 2020-21 campaign.
The BYU men's tennis match against Montana scheduled for Friday, March 5, at 2 p.m. MST in the BYU Indoor Tennis Courts…
BYU men's tennis will be back at home this week for two weekend matches. The Cougars will host Montana on Friday, Mar.…
After nearly two weeks off, BYU men's tennis suffered a tough 4-3 loss to in-state rival Utah State at the Sports…
BYU men's tennis will make the trip up to Logan this weekend to face Utah State at the Sports Academy & Racquet…