- Parents are Danny and Caroline Bower
- Mother was an outside hitter at BYU (1996-99) and father was a shooting guard on the men’s basketball team for the Cougars (1998-99)
- Grandfather, Wayne, also played football at BYU (1970-73)
- Sister, Eden, is also currently on the BYU women's volleyball team
- Sister, Morgan, played for BYU women's volleyball as well (2019-22)
- One of seven sisters
- Frequent contestant in wild turkey calling contests
- Won back-to-back 4A Idaho State championships and placed second the third year
- Two-time Prepvolleyball.com All-American
- Top 50 Junior Recruit by PrepVolleyball.com
- 2018 Southern Idaho Conference Player of the Year
- Three-time All-State selection
- As a 14-year-old, helped 16U team to top-10 finish at USAV Junior Olympics after becoming the first team from Idaho to qualify for the event
- Reclassified after her junior year to graduate early and skip her senior season
No. 17 BYU women’s volleyball closed out Ellesyn Invitational play with a 3-1 win against host Montana (25-21, 20-25, 25-16, 25-15) at Dahlberg Arena on Saturday night.
No. 17 BYU women’s volleyball took down No. 5 Pitt, 3-1 (23-25, 25-20, 25-19, 25-19) in its season opener at Dahlberg Arena on Friday afternoon.