- Parents are Mitchell and Brenda McEwan
- Has two brothers and four sisters
- Sister, Lacey played volleyball at College of Southern Idaho
- Sister, Alyssa, played volleyball at the University of Great Falls
- Sister, Savannah, played volleyball at Yavapai College
- Married Mitch Llarenas in August 2019
- Is a foot taller than her husband
- Played the piano, ukulele, clarinet and saxophone
- Has a fake tooth
- Is a marriage, family and human development master's student
- Named an AVCA Under Armour Third-Team All-American in 2017
- Named first-team All-State in 2017
- Named second-team All-State in 2016
- Made the Honor Roll
- Played for Club V
- Helped her team finish ninth at AAU’s in 2017
Whitney Bower, Erin Livingston, Whitney McEwan-Llarenas and Mia Lee were each named to All-Big 12 teams, the league announced on Tuesday afternoon.
No. 9 BYU women's volleyball defeated Texas Tech, 3-2 (25-21, 22-25, 25-7, 22-25, 15-12) in its first five-set match of the 2023 season, leading to a career night for multiple Cougars at the Smith Fieldhouse on Friday night.
Outside hitter Erin Livingston and middle blocker Whitney McEwan-Llarenas were named the Big 12 Offensive and Defensive Player of the Week, the conference announced on Tuesday morning.
No. 17 BYU women’s volleyball closed out Ellesyn Invitational play with a 3-1 win against host Montana (25-21, 20-25, 25-16, 25-15) at Dahlberg Arena on Saturday night.
No. 17 BYU women’s volleyball opened the 2023 season 2-0 after a 3-1 victory over Texas Rio Grande Valley (25-22, 25-21, 18-25, 25-16) in the Ellesyn Invitational at Dahlberg Arena on Saturday afternoon.