Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
Years at BYU:
Prior to BYU:
- Director of Strength and Conditioning at Westminster College.
- Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Coach at Texas Christian University.
- Graduated from BYU with a bachelors in history with an emphasis in Latter-day Saint and US Economic histories.
- Currently finishing his masters in Sports Performance and Conditioning from SUU.
- Braden grew up on an alfalfa and rare poultry breed farm where he spent a large amount of his time perfecting his craft of bee keeping and log furniture craftmanship.
- Hometown: Aztec, New Mexico
- Mission: Lima East, Peru (2014-2016)
BYU Hall of Fame