Corporate Sponsorship Financial Accountant
Reviews contracts made with corporate sponsors and establishes and manages invoicing procedures. Ensures that revenue is accurately recorded and financial reports are accurate and current on a regular basis.
Years at BYU
- B.S. Degree from the Marriott School of Management in 2009
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) in 2017
Prior to BYU
- Accountant for FamilySearch from 2014-2017
- Financial Manager for BYU IT Department from 2017-2019
- Married wife, Crissi, in 2007 and they have 5 daughters.
- Enjoys running long distance. Has ran 5 marathons and many half-marathons.
- Also enjoys golf and playing basketball.
- Mission: Brazil, Campinas