- Parents are Lucila and Alfredo Bosquez
- Instagram: @Gabrielabosqz | TikTok: Gabrielabosqz
At Arizona State
- Played two seasons, appearing in 44 games for the Sun Devils
- Averaged 13.4 minutes per game, scoring 2.2 points per game
- Scored a season-high 9 points at Washington
At Blinn College
- In 2020, earned Region XIV honors after playing in 31 games (30 starts) and averaging 11.9 points (second on the team), 3.2 assists (first on the team), 4.8 rebounds (fourth on the team) and 1.6 steals (second on the team).
- Helped lead her Blinn squad to a 25-7 record, a regional semifinal appearance and a No. 24 national ranking.
- Scored in double figures 21 times and scored more than 20 points twice, including a career-high 22 points in Blinn's 100-90 win over McLennan Community College.
- Was named to the NJCAA All-Academic first team for maintaining a perfect 4.0 GPA.
At St. Edwards University
- Started her college career at St. Edwards University where she played in 18 games and connected on 40 percent of her shots and 77 percent of her free throws during the 2018-19 season.
- Was named to the President's List for her excellence in academics.
- Played at Arizona State, Blinn College and St. Edwards University
- A 2018 graduate of Hays High School (Buda, Texas).
- A four-year basketball varsity starter, Bosquez was the 2018 Co-District 25-6A MVP and was selected to the Central Texas All-Star game and 2018 All-Central Texas Girls Basketball Second-Team.
- As a senior, led the district in scoring during the regular season (20.0 ppg).
- In addition to her outstanding accomplishments on the hardwood, Bosquez also ran cross country her junior and senior years (competed at state championship both years) and ran track as a senior (competed in 800m run in state championship).
- Off the court, Bosquez was a member of the National Honor Society and Spanish Honor Society.
BYU Hall of Fame
Senior Year 2022-2023
Medical Redshirt Year