Business Development Manager
Corporate Sponsorship - Business Development Manager
Manages and develops relationships with new and existing corporate sponsors of BYU Athletics.
Years at BYU
B.S. in Management with an emphasis in Finance from BYU in 2003
- Game Face, Inc. - Sr. Executive Career Coach, 2004-2008
- Miami Dolphins - Premium Seating Account Manager, 2008-2011
- St. Louis Rams - Sr. Premium Seating Sales Executive, 2011-2015
- BYU IMG Sports Marketing - Sr. Account Executive, 2015-2017
- Married to Kristi and has 4 sons
- Enjoys basketball, flag football, slow-pitch softball, bowling and coaching his boys’ youth sports teams
- Mission - Chile Concepcion, 1998-2000
- Hometown - Lenexa, Kansas
Matt joined BYU in May of 2015 as a Sr. Account Executive with BYU IMG Sports Marketing and is now Business Development Manager on the BYU Corporate Sponsorship Team. Previously Matt worked in premium seating sales for seven NFL seasons – four with the St. Louis Rams and three with the Miami Dolphins. He started his career as a recruiter and career coach for four years with sports sales training and consulting firm Game Face, Inc. A Kansas City native, Matt earned his degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Finance from BYU.
BYU Hall of Fame