Corporate sponsorship acquisition and partnership management.
Years at BYU
- Bachelor of Science - Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Business (Experience Design and Management)
- Partner Services Coordinator, Intern for BYU Corporate Sponsorships, April 2017 to December 2018
- Director of Public Relations for Orem Owlz, 2015-17
- Son of Elder Kenneth Firmage and Sonja Firmage
- Has three sisters and is the second oldest of four
- Mission: Ecuador Guayaquil South
- Loves to play the drums (had a garage band in high school) and enjoys singing
- Favorite sports to play: tennis, golf, basketball, baseball
- Favorite sports to watch: baseball, basketball, football
Sean joined the BYU Corporate Sponsorship Team in 2017 as a Partner Services Intern and was promoted to the role of Account Executive as of January 2019. He previously worked in Minor League Baseball serving as the Director of Public Relations for the Orem Owlz and the Box Office Coordinator for the Boise Hawks. Sean grew up in Star, Idaho and graduated from the Marriott School of Business at BYU with a degree in Experience Design and Management.