Corporate Sponsorship Financial Accountant
Reviews contracts made with corporate sponsors and establishes and manages invoicing procedures. Ensures that revenue is accurately recorded and financial reports are accurate and current on a regular basis.
Years at BYU
- B.S. Degree from the Marriott School of Management in 2009
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) in 2017
Prior to BYU
- Accountant for FamilySearch from 2014-2017
- Financial Manager for BYU IT Department from 2017-2019
- Married wife, Crissi, in 2007 and they have 5 daughters.
- Enjoys running long distance. Has ran 5 marathons and many half-marathons.
- Also enjoys golf and playing basketball.
- Mission: Brazil, Campinas
David joined the Corporate Sponsorship Team in March of 2019 as the Financial Accountant. David graduated from The Marriott School of Business in April 2009 with an emphasis in General Business. He brings almost 10 years of accounting experience in IT, Manufacturing, and Retail. He became a Certified Managerial Accountant (CMA) in April 2017. David oversees the Accounting/Financial side of the Corporate Sponsorship Team.