- Manage and oversee services for the nearly 9,000 members of the Cougar Club
- Provide football and basketball ticketing support for club members
- Responsible for putting on numerous events each year
- Facilitates donations and events for all Cougar Club members
- Continue to grow the Cougar Club membership
Years at BYU
- Cougar Club, Director, 2020-Present
- Cougar Club, Assistant Director, 2000-2020
- BYU UPB and MTC Copy Center Supervisor, 1993-2000
- B.S. Communication Studies, BYU, 1993
- Serves on the BYU Athletics Hall of Fame Committee and coordinates the annual banquet.
- Has been involved in planning and executing several programs that have generated new revenue streams for the athletic department such as the Courtside and Vivint Club programs in basketball and the Legacy hospitality program in football.
- Married to Gayle Eddington, they have four children
- Hometown: Orem, UT