- BYU Graduate Assistant (2020-present)
- Prepped at Mark Morris High School
- Was a member of the BYU men’s basketball program from 2016-20, including three season as a rostered player from 2017-20 for Dave Rose and Mark Pope
- Graduated in 2020 with his undergraduate degree in Exercise and Wellness with a minor in Statistics
- Currently working on his Masters of Public Administration in the Marriott School of Business
- Married to Julia Madsen. Evan is the son of Terri and JD Troy. His siblings are Derek, Alexis and Katie.
Evan Troy prepped at Mark Morris High School in Longview, Washington from 2011-2015. During his Senior year, he was second on his team in scoring at 12.3 PPG and lead his team in rebounds and assists with 7.4 RPG and 3.2 APG.
After High School, Evan attended Brigham Young University in the Fall of 2015. He was awarded a walk-on position on the Men’s Basketball team in 2016. He played 3 seasons for Coach Dave Rose before playing his final season with Coach Mark Pope. Evan was part of the 2019-2020 BYU team that went 24-8 before the unexpected shutdown of the season due to COVID-19. He graduated with a degree in Exercise and Wellness with a minor in Statistics.
Post-graduation, Evan joined the Men’s Basketball Staff as a Graduate Assistant of Player Relations. He played a significant role in the development of the team during an unprecedented COVID-19 year, helping the team reach its first NCAA tournament bid in 5 years. He currently is enrolled in the Masters of Public Administration program at the Marriott School of Business.
Evan was married on January 8, 2021 in Payson, Utah temple to his wife Julia Madsen. Evan is the son of Terri and JD Troy. His siblings are Derek, Alexis and Katie.