- Mental performance coach for women's volleyball, women’s soccer, women's basketball, gymnastics and men’s and women’s golf
- Works with athletes and teams to help them build mental skills that increase their performance
- Works for Dr. Craig Manning's The Fearless Mind company
- Consultant for the Milwaukee Bucks, mainly working with their G league team
- Also consulted and performed corporate coaching within businesses
- Been in development and coaching for 8 years
- Has spent a lot of time learning from great mentors and applying the performance skills at the highest levels
- Former Girls Director of Coaching for Utah Celtic FC, currently coaches the 2012 girls premier team.
- Played in 74 games over four seasons for BYU soccer, totaling more than 2,802 minutes
- Recorded six goals, three assists, and 79 shots
- Played high school soccer at Sky View High School and club for La Roca FC
- Gates graduated from BYU with a degree in family studies with minors in psychology and business.
- Married former BYU baseball player Riley Gates in 2018
- Madie and Riley have a son that is almost 2-years old
- Hometown: Logan, Utah