- BYU Women's Basketball, Assistant Coach (2022-present)
- Seven years as a Power 5 coach at Penn State, LSU and TCU
- Named one of the most impactful high major assistant coaches by Silver Waves Media and elected by Top Connect as a top assistant in the country
- Coach All-Big Ten first teamer Makenna Marisa and All-Freshman selection Leilani Kapinus
- Top 20 recruiting class in 2019. He helped guide the Tigers to a 20-win season
- With the LSU post players, developing Faustine Aifuwa and Ayana Mitchell into two of the top all-around players in the SEC. Mitchell was a two-time All-SEC performer, while Aifuwa was named to the 2020 SEC All-Defensive Team
- Helped the Horned Frogs advance to postseason play in two of his three seasons on staff. He was responsible for post play at TCU as well, mentoring All-Big 12 selections Jordan Moore and Amy Okonkwo
- Helped lead the Red Wolves to 46 wins, including their first postseason victory since 2007.
- Arkansas State tallied a second-most wins in program history during the 2014-15 season with 24 and went a combined 30-8 in Sun Belt Conference play over his two years.
- He helped guide Audrea Gamble to back-to-back Sun Belt Player of the Year awards
- Helped lead the Lady Cardinals to a 36-1 record and their seventh NJCAA National Championship
- He was named the North Texas Junior College Athletic Conference Co-Coach of the Year in his final season at Hill, leading the Lady Rebels to a 27-5 record, a share of the league title and a berth in the Region V semifinals.
- Tabbed as one of the nation’s top and upcoming junior college coaches by Women’s Basketball Insider. During his tenure at Hill, Kallhoff coached three All-Americans, four All-Region V selections, 16 NTJCAC All-Conference selections, one NTJCAC Player of the Year, two NTJCAC Defensive Players of the Year and one NTJCAC Freshman of the Year. His teams also received national academic honors on three separate occasions.
- BYU Women's Basketball Assistant Coach (2022-present)
- Penn State Women's Basketball Assistant Coach (2021-22)
- LSU Women's Basketball Assistant Coach (2018-21)
- TCU Women's Basketball (2015-18)
- Arkansas State Women's Basketball (2013-15)
- Trinity Valley CC Women's Basketball (2012-13)
- Hill College Head Coach (2008-12)
- Allen County Community College Assistant Athletic Director and Women's Basketball Coach (2007-08)
- Bemidji State (2003), mass communications
- Bemidji State (2001-03)
- Two-year starter, and in his senior season led NCAA Division II in assist/turnover ratio at Bemidji
- While at Bemidji State, he represented the University as a chairman for Special Olympics and the United Way Foundation, and was involved in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- Northeast Nebraska Community College
- Iowa Central Community College
- Kallhoff and his wife, Josie, have three children, Camden, Caylix and Capri.
BYU Hall of Fame