- Daily operations
- Event management liaison
- Apparel and equipment liaison
- Compliance coordination
- Alumni relations
- Community support
- Incoming freshman matriculation
- Social media liaison
- Academic liaison
- Gym needs
- M.A. in Public Administration, BYU (2020)
- B.S. in Exercise & Wellness, BYU (2017)
- A.S. in General Studies, Snow College (2013)
- Highland High School (2011)
- Director of Operations, BYU Women's Volleyball (2022-present)
- Internal Operations Coordinator, BYU Athletics (2020-2022)
- Club volleyball coach, Eagle and Victory Volleyball Clubs (2015-2018)
- Snow College volleyball (2011-2013)
- Highland High School varsity volleyball (2008-2011)
- From Gilbert, Arizona
- Has 5 siblings and 9 nieces and nephews
- Served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Des Moines, Iowa (2013-2014)
BYU women’s volleyball has hired Halee Rogers as director of operations, head coach Heather Olmstead has announced.
As director, Rogers will oversee operational duties for the team including travel, alumni and the community relations, new student athlete onboarding, and liaising social media, academics, and compliance.
Over the last three years, Rogers has been the internal operations coordinator for BYU Athletics, working closely with senior associate athletic director and senior woman administrator Liz Darger.
Rogers, a native of Gilbert, Ariz., graduated from Highland High School before obtaining an associate degree from Snow College. She also has a bachelor’s degree in exercise and wellness and a master's in public administration from BYU.
A four-year varsity volleyball player at Highland, Rogers played at Snow College from 2011 to 2013. She also coached four years of club volleyball for both the Eagle and Victory clubs.