Coming off a dominant home win over Santa Clara, BYU basketball will look to extend its 13-game home winning streak when the Cougars host San Francisco in a West Coast Conference matchup Saturday at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center. The game will be televised live on BYUtv and broadcast live on the Cougar IMG Sports Network, KSL NewsRadio 102.7 FM/1160 AM and BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143.
- Freshman Nick Emery is currently 5th all-time among BYU freshman with 39 3s while Zac Seljaas is close behind in 7th with 32. Emery has 7 games with at least 3 3s, tied with Matt Carlino for first among freshman and Seljaas is tied for 3rd most 3 3-pointer games with 4 other players at 5.
- Kyle Collinsworth posted his ninth career triple-double with 21 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists vs. Santa Clara. He is the NCAA’s career (9) and single-season (6 in 2014-15) triple-double record holder.
- Coach Dave Rose is BYU’s all-time leader in winning percentage at 74.2 percent and second in career wins at 268. He has led the Cougars to 10-straight 20-win seasons and 10-straight postseason appearances, including eight NCAA tournament appearances during that stretch.
BYU Cougars (11-5, 2-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 268-93 (11th)
- Record at BYU: Same
San Francisco Dons (9-6, 3-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Rex Walters
- Alma Mater: Kansas, 1993
- Career Record: 152-151 (10th)
- Record at San Francisco: 121-118 (8th)
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: Cougar IMG Sports Network, KSL 102.7 FM / 1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 13-6
- Last Meeting: BYU won 78-74, 1/29/15
- H/A/N: 6-1/4-4/3-1