BYU basketball will look to return to its winning ways when the Cougars host Pepperdine Thursday at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
Thursday's game will be televised live on BYUtv and broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Elijah Bryant tied his season high with 29 points at Pacific. He hit 10 of 15 from the field, 3 of 8 from downtown and 6 of 6 from the free-throw line. Bryant previously set his season high against Utah and has scored 20-plus points six times this season.
- Through 50 career games, Yoeli Childs has recorded 79 blocks, good for 16th all-time in BYU history. He is one block from tying Corbin Kaufusi for 15th all-time in career blocks.
- Luke Worthington had one of his best weeks as a Cougar when BYU played at San Francisco and at Pacific. The junior forward averaged 9.0 points on 83.3 percent shooting from the field and 66.7 percent shooting from the free-throw line. He also averaged 3.0 rebounds and 2.0 blocks.
BYU Cougars (13-4, 2-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 318-115 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Pepperdine Waves (3-13, 0-4 WCC)
- Head Coach: Marty Wilson
- Alma Mater: Pepperdine, 1989
- Division I Career Record: 85-116 (7th)
- Record at Pepperdine: Same
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 11-9
- Last Meeting: Pepperdine won, 2/9/17
- H/A/N: 8-3/3-5/0-2