BYU basketball will venture back on the road and take on West Coast Conference foe Santa Clara Saturday at 7 p.m. PST in the Leavey Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on BYUtv and broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- With 29 points at Pacific and 25 vs. Pepperdine at home, Elijah Bryant has scored 20-plus points in back-to-back games for the second time this season. In the last two games, the junior from Gwinnett, Georgia, is averaging 27.0 points and 4.5 rebounds while shooting 66.7 percent (18-27) from the field, 50.0 percent (8-16) from 3-point range and 100.0 percent (10-10) from the free-throw line.
- Yoeli Childs had one of his best all-around games in BYU’s win over Pepperdine, totaling 21 points, 12 rebounds, six assists, one block and three steals. The six assists tie a career high set in the season opener.
- In his fifth start of the season and first since game five, Zac Seljaas was a perfect 3 of 3 from the field for eight points while adding three rebounds, four assists, one block and one steal.
BYU Cougars (14-4, 3-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 319-115 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Santa Clara Broncos (6-11, 3-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Herb Sendek
- Alma Mater: Carnegie Mellon, 1985
- Division I Career Record: 436-322 (24th)
- Record at Santa Clara: 23-27 (2nd)
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 28-6
- Last Meeting: SCU won 76-68, 01/26/17
- H/A/N: 15-2/10-4/3-0