Coming off a win against Loyola Marymount, BYU will conclude its homestand by hosting San Diego on Saturday at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on BYUtv and broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- BYU has held 13 of its last 15 opponents under 70 points and is 13-2 during that period. The Cougars had a streak of six-straight games holding opponents below 70 to begin that stretch of 15 games and have held their last five opponents to fewer than 70 points. Last season BYU held opponents below 70 points 11 times.
- Over the last four games, Elijah Bryant has made all 23 of his free-throw attempts, a career-best streak for free throws made without a miss. Bryant also had a streak of 18-straight makes from Dec. 19-23 and a streak of 13-straight from Nov. 15-18.
- After hitting 79.2 percent from the field in the first half at Santa Clara, BYU hit 66.7 percent in the first half vs. LMU. The Cougars have shot better than 58.0 from the field in each of the last three games (58.3, 61.5, 59.5).
BYU Cougars (16-4, 5-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 321-115 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
San Diego Toreros (13-6, 4-3 WCC)
- Head Coach: Lamont Smith
- Alma Mater: San Diego, 1998
- Career Record: 35-45 (3rd)
- Record at San Diego: Same
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 12-4
- Last Meeting: BYU won 82-70, 2/16/17
- H/A/N: 7-0/4-3/1-1