After sweeping a two-game homestand last week, BYU will play at league-leading Saint Mary's on Thursday at 8 p.m. PST in McKeon Pavilion.
Thursday's game will be televised live on ESPN2 and broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- As of Jan. 22, there are only two players in the country who are shooting at least 50.0 percent from the field, 40.0 percent from 3-point range and 90.0 percent from the FT line and have the minimum number of attempts to be ranked by the NCAA in each category. One is BYU’s Elijah Bryant (50.0% from the field, 43.9% from 3, 90.2% from the free-throw line). The other is Fletcher Magee from Wofford (52.1, 49.7, 96.7).
- Sophomore guard TJ Haws had one of his best games in BYU’s win over San Diego, hitting a career-best 10 field goals on 14 attempts and 4 of 8 from 3-point range to tie his season high of 24 points.
- The Cougars had their best game of the season taking care of the basketball as they registered a season-low six turnovers vs. San Diego. BYU has posted fewer than 10 turnovers five times this season.
BYU Cougars (17-4, 6-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 322-115 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Saint Mary's Gaels (19-2, 8-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Randy Bennett
- Alma Mater: UC San Diego, 1986
- Career Record: 384-160 (16th)
- Record at Saint Mary's: Same
- TV: ESPN2
- TV Talent: Kanoa Leahey (play-by-play), Sean Farnham (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Terry Nashif (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: Series tied 12-12
- Last Meeting: Saint Mary's won 74-64 (OT), 12/30/17
- H/A/N: 9-5/2-6/1-1