BYU will be back in the Marriott Center Saturday to host Pacific at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on BYUtv and broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Sophomore forward Yoeli Childs posted four blocks at Saint Mary’s on Thursday, his fourth-straight game and 15th this season with multiple blocks. In the last four games, Childs has totaled 13 blocks and for the season he has 47. Childs is third in the WCC in blocks and has moved up to 10th all-time in blocks at BYU.
- Sophomore guard TJ Haws has found his range from downtown as he has connected on 13 of 24 (54.2 percent) from 3-point range over the last four games. His season 3-point field goal percentage has improved from 31.2 percent to 36.6 percent over the last two weeks.
- From Jan. 6 to Jan. 25, Elijah Bryant made 29-consecutive free throws. That is the seventh-longest streak of consecutive free-throw attempts without a miss in BYU history. The longest streak of 50 was set by Tyler Haws.
BYU Cougars (17-5, 6-3 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 322-116 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Pacific Tigers (10-12, 5-4 WCC)
- Head Coach: Damon Stoudamire
- Alma Mater: Arizona, 2008
- Career Record: 21-34 (2nd)
- Record at Pacific: Same
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Steve Cleveland (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Terry Nashif (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU lead 9-6
- Last Meeting: Pacific won 67-66, 1/6/18
- H/A/N: 4-2/4-3/1-1