BYU men's basketball will look to return to the win column when the Cougars play at No. 14/12 Gonzaga on Saturday at 7 p.m. PST in McCarthey Athletic Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on ESPN2. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Elijah Bryant has made a 3-point field goal in every game this season. His streak of 24-straight games with a 3-pointer is the third longest in a single season in BYU history.
- Yoeli Childs has scored in double figures in 23 of 24 games this season, including the last 22-consecutive games. He also has nine games with 20-plus points and 11 double-doubles.
- BYU is 3-3 at the McCarthey Athletic Center, including three-straight wins. In 2015, the Cougars defeated No. 3/2 Gonzaga 73-70 in the regular season finale. In 2016, BYU defeated the Bulldogs 69-68 on Jan. 14. Last season, the Cougars knocked off the No. 1/1 and then-undefeated Gonzaga 79-71 in the final game of the regular season.
BYU Cougars (18-6, 7-4 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 323-117 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Gonzaga Bulldogs (20-4, 10-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Few
- Alma Mater: Oregon, 1987
- Career Record: 523-117 (19th)
- Record at Gonzaga: Same
- TV: ESPN2
- TV Talent: Eric Rothman (play-by-play), Robbie Hummel (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Terry Nashif (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: Gonzaga leads 12-6
- Last Meeting: BYU won 79-71, 2/25/17
- H/A/N: 2-4/3-3/1-5