BYU basketball will take on San Francisco in the WCC Game of the Week on Saturday at 2 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on BYUtv and AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143 and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- BYU leads the all-time series with San Francisco 18-6 and has won the last 10 meetings against the Dons. The Cougars are 14-1 against San Francisco since joining the WCC, including a 69-59 win at USF this season.
- Sophomore forward Yoeli Childs totaled 20 points, 10 rebounds and five assists vs. Santa Clara on Thursday. It was his 10th game with 20 points this season and 13th double-double. Childs has posted a double-double in each of the last three games. He has three streaks this season of three-straight games with double-doubles.
- Dalton Nixon had his best game since returning from a foot injury, scoring 12 points on 5 of 6 shooting vs. Santa Clara. Nixon also hit first 3-pointer of the season and added five rebounds and two assists.
- BYU shot 58.6 percent vs. Santa Clara, its seventh game this season shooting 58.0-plus percent from the field.
BYU Cougars (19-7, 8-5 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 324-118 (13th)
- Record at BYU: Same
San Francisco Dons (14-12, 6-7 WCC)
- Head Coach: Kyle Smith
- Alma Mater: Hamilton, 1992
- Career Record: 135-107 (8th)
- Record at San Francisco: 34-25 (2nd)
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143, 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 18-6
- Last Meeting: BYU won 69-59, 1/4/18
- H/A/N: 8-1/7-4/3-1