In its second of three games this week, BYU men's basketball will host Oral Roberts on Thursday at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
Thursday's game will be televised live on BYUtv. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Yoeli Childs posted his third-straight double-double with 18 points and 15 rebounds vs. Northwestern State. He also had 16 points and 12 boards at Nevada and 20 and 15 vs. Utah Valley. His double-double against UVU was his second career double-double with at least 20 points and 15 rebounds. Childs has 23 career double-doubles, tied for 13th all-time in BYU history.
- Dalton Nixon and Connor Harding had breakout games against Northwestern State. Nixon tied his career high with 15 points on 5 of 9 shooting from the field and 4 of 4 from the free-throw line. Harding scored a career-best 11 points and added four rebounds, one assist and one steal.
- Zac Seljaas has hit two 3-point field goals in all three games so far for a total of 6 of 14 shooting.
BYU Cougars (2-1, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 331-123 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (1-3, 0-0 Summit League)
- Head Coach: Paul Mills
- Alma Mater: Texas A&M, 1996
- Career Record: 12-24 (2nd)
- Record at Oral Roberts: Same
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Lauren McClain (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 5-0
- Last Meeting: BYU won 72-62, 12/30/06
- H/A/N: 3-0/2-0/0-0