BYU men's basketball will play its third game in five days when it hosts Alabama A&M as part of the Men Against Breast Cancer Cougar Cup on Saturday at 4 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on BYUtv. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Yoeli Childs posted his fourth-straight double-double with 24 points and 14 rebounds vs. Oral Roberts – a career-best streak for the junior. He now has 24 career double-doubles, tied for 11th all-time. Childs also reached 1,000 career points, becoming the 51st Cougar and 15th under Dave Rose to reach the milestone.
- Against Oral Roberts, Jahshire Hardnett had one of his best games in a BYU uniform, totaling 16 points, four rebounds, four assists and two steals. He hit 6 of 11 from the field and 3 of 3 from the free-throw line. Hardnett has scored at least nine points in all four games and reached double figures twice. Through four games, he is more than doubling his scoring average from last season, 12.8 to 6.0.
- Freshman Connor Harding scored 10 points vs. Oral Roberts, his second-straight game in double figures.
BYU Cougars (3-1, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 332-123 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Alabama A&M (0-3, 0-0 SWAC)
- Head Coach: Dylan Howard
- Alma Mater: UAB, 1992
- Division I Career Record: 0-3 (1st)
- Record at Alabama A&M: Same
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: First Meeting
- Last Meeting: First Meeting
- H/A/N: 0-0/0-0/0-0