After playing six-straight home games, BYU men's basketball will play at Illinois State Wednesday at 7 p.m. CST on Doug Collins Court at Redbird Arena.
Wednesday's game will be broadcast live on The Valley on ESPN (ESPN+). The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Junior guard TJ Haws had his best scoring game of the season against Houston, scoring 25 points while hitting 6 of 12 from 3-point range. His six 3-pointers tied a career high. Over the last three games, Haws has totaled 17 assists and just two turnovers, a 9.5:1 assist to turnover ratio.
- BYU has held five of its seven opponents to 40 percent shooting or lower. For the season, BYU opponents are shooting 38.8 percent, top 50 in the NCAA.
- Through seven games, BYU is one of the top ball control teams in the country. The Cougars are No. 7 in the nation in turnovers at 8.9 per game and are No. 3 in assist to turnover ratio at 1.98:1. After averaging 11.7 turnovers in the first three games, BYU has averaged just 6.8 turnovers over the last four games.
BYU Cougars (5-2, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 334-124 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Illinois State Redbirds (5-2, 0-0 MVC)
- Head Coach: Dan Muller
- Alma Mater: Illinois State, 1998
- Division I Career Record: 127-82 (7th)
- Record at Illinois State: Same
- TV: The Valley on ESPN (ESPN+)
- TV Talent: Scott Warmann (play-by-play), Rich Zvosec (analyst)
- Live Video: Watch.ESPNplus.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Brian Santiago (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 1-0
- Last Meeting: BYU won 80-68, 12/6/17
- H/A/N: 1-0/0-0/0-0
Illinois State Clear Bag Policy