BYU men's basketball returns to the state of Utah to play at in-state opponent Weber State Saturday at 7 p.m. MST in the Dee Events Center.
Saturday's game will be broadcast live on KJZZ and online on WatchBigSky.com and Pluto.tv. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- TJ Haws scored 22 points at Illinois State to become the 52nd Cougar to reach the 1,000-point milestone. Haws joined his brother Tyler and father Marty on the list and TJ and Tyler are one of three brother combos on the list, the others being Jackson and Nick Emery and Fred and Kenneth Roberts.
- Junior Yoeli Childs finished with 27 points and season highs of 16 rebounds, six assists and two blocks at Illinois State. It was his sixth double-double of the season and 26th of his career, the 10th most in BYU history. Childs also tied his career high with three 3-pointers.
- BYU plays at Weber State on Saturday. Under coach Dave Rose, the Cougars are 13-0 against the Wildcats, including 6-0 in Provo, 5-0 in Ogden and 2-0 in Salt Lake at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
BYU Cougars (5-3, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 334-125 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Weber State Wildcats (4-2, 0-0 Big Sky)
- Head Coach: Randy Rahe
- Alma Mater: Buena Vista, 1982
- Division I Career Record: 252-140 (13th year)
- Record at Weber State: Same
- TV: KJZZ
- TV Talent: Dave Fox (play-by-play), Lance Allred (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchBigSky.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 33-10
- Last Meeting: BYU won 74-68, 12/9/17
- H/A/N: 21-0/10-10/2-0