BYU men's basketball will turn back the clock and play former Mountain West Conference foe UNLV Saturday at 5:30 p.m. PST in T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Saturday's game will be broadcast live online on ESPN3. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Junior guard TJ Haws scored a career-high 30 points vs. Portland State and added five assists. Haws hit 9 of 15 from the field and 5 of 10 from 3-point range. Over the last three games, Haws has hit 12 of 20 from long distance, including 4 of 6 vs. Utah State, 3 of 4 vs. Utah. He leads the team with 29 3-pointers on 41.4 percent shooting.
- In his second start as a Cougar, freshman Connor Harding scored 11 points on 5 of 9 shooting vs. Portland State. Harding also added a career-high three assists.
- BYU and UNLV play for the first time since the 2010-11 season, the Cougars’ final year in the Mountain West Conference. This will be the first meeting between the two programs at a neutral site.
BYU Cougars (8-4, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 337-126 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
UNLV Rebels (4-4, 0-0 Mountain West)
- Head Coach: Marvin Menzies
- Alma Mater: UCLA, 1987
- Career Record: 35-38 (3rd)
- Record at UNLV: 233-149 (13th)
- TV: ESPN3 (online only)
- TV Talent: Eric Rothman (play-by-play), Sean Farnham (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: UNLV leads 18-16
- Last Meeting: BYU won 78-64, 02/05/11
- H/A/N: 11-4/5-14/0-0