Following Thursday's 79-56 victory against Portland, BYU men's basketball will host Santa Clara on Saturday at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
Saturday's game will be televised live on BYUtv. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Yoeli Childs scored 28 points vs. Portland, including 20 in the second half, tying a career best for points in a half for the junior forward. He also added 12 rebounds for his 11th double-double of the season (tied for first nationally) and 31st of his career. Childs is now tied for fifth all-time in BYU history for career double-doubles.
- BYU is 30-6 all-time against Santa Clara and 15-1 since joining the West Coast Conference in 2011-12. Last season, the Cougars won 84-50 at Santa Clara and 80-58 at home.
- McKay Cannon had his best game of the season against Portland, shooting 4 of 8 from the field and 2 of 2 from the free-throw line for a season-best 11 points. He also tied his career high with four steals while adding four rebounds and three assists.
BYU Cougars (10-8, 2-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 339-130 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Santa Clara Broncos (10-7, 2-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Herb Sendek
- Alma Mater: Carnegie Mellon, 1985
- Career Record: 451-338 (25th)
- Record at Santa Clara: 38-43 (3rd)
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, FM 100.3
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: BYU leads 30-6
- Last Meeting: BYU won 80-58, 02/08/18
- H/A/N: 16-2/11-4/3-0